Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Food Blogga Nominated for Best Food Blog-Writing!

Vote in the Food Blog Awards 2008

I just found out that Food Blogga has been nominated for Best Food Blog - Writing at this year's Well Fed Network Food Blog Awards!

Thank you Well Fed judges for selecting me, and thank you readers for making my nomination possible.

I should also thank Anthony, the TSA guy at the Providence airport, for inspiring my first blog post two years ago. Ever since then I have enjoyed writing this blog more than you can imagine.

2008 was a fun year. It kicked off with a shocking Food Blogga expose involving Bisquick. I talked turnips with firemen, gave football viewing tips, explored the differences between Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts, reminisced about my dad bringing me Shamrock Shakes, nearly started a Weekend Eagle, er Hawk Blogging event, discovered why I can't be a raw foodie or a nudist, met some cool window washers hanging outside my window, and made Italian pizzelle cookies with Dad.

You can cast your vote for Food Blogga anytime through 8pm EST on Saturday, January 24th, 2009. There are thirteen other categories, so don't forget to vote for them too.

Best of luck to all of the nominees!

Warmly,
Susan