Friday, July 31, 2009

Win Movie Tickets to Private Screening of Julie and Julia in LA

JAJ_1977_r
(Meryl Streep as Julia Child. Photo courtesy of Sony Pictures.)

It's finally here! Julie and Julia is opening in theaters nationwide next Friday, August 7th.

However, 20 lucky Food Blogga readers will get a chance to see an early, private screening of the film in Los Angeles on Thursday, August 6th.

Here's how to win your free tickets!


Just tell me why you'd like to see the film.

For an extra chance at winning, tweet about this give-away, and let me know.
I'm @foodblogga

10 winners (each receiving 2 tickets) will be announced next Monday, August 3rd! Good luck, everybody!

More about Julie and Julia:

Read my movie review.
Check out my delicious day with Julie and Julia in LA.
Food Blogga is selected as Julie and Julia's "Blog of the Day"